Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Picture Links

I think I asked this way back, but an update to Roll20 seems to have forced it to require  text to be put into the "Text to Display" box, when I'm pretty certain this wasn't needed before. In fact, I have functioning  cards that are literally clickable pictures, that are linked to other roll20 cards. Is there a way to have clickable pictures through some other manner? And will this feature be brought back?
1582005991
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
[anytext](imageurl) will display an image in chat. Is that what you are talking about?