I wanted a way to make a macro to add different pluses and minuses, but couldn't figure out how. I tried looking it up and couldn't find what I needed. I was about to post here asking about it but I just figured out my own problem, and wanted to post here in case anyone else had the same issue I did. Essentially, I'm using a system based off of the Cypher System, so people will roll d20 against a level of challenge 0 through 6. The emphasis is on lowering your challenge (level 7 and higher is impossible) so I wanted a simple script that can allow my players to keep track of the addition in a public way by using a chart. For example: Player tries to stab the shielded goblin! Intial challenge = 3 to attack the goblin, add Disadvantage of 2 for the goblin's shield. Pit that against the player's skill as an experienced sword fighter, so -1 and also they're purposefully going to swing high but suddenly swipe low to get his feet so another -2 for surprise attack. So I wanted to script a macro that will make a table that looks like _ 3 _ Initial Challenge + _ Shield _ _ 2 _ Disadvtange - _ Sword _ _ 1 _   Advantage = _ 2 _ Total Challenge                                      _______ ___                         _ Surprise _ _2_                                                                                      _______ ___   What I realized is that all I really needed was this: [[?{Intial challenge} + ?{Disadvantages} -?{Advantages}]]  For anyone else that needs to add things together, while this doesn't allow you to add all 3 on the same popup, it does allow you to type in "Goblin 3, Shield 2, Sword and surprise 3" and get the correct result. Not the most perfect solution but I think it'll be plenty good enough as a quick tool to make the math easier. If anyone does know of a more sophisticated method or a way to use API's to streamline this even further, I'd be happy if you could teach me more. Thank you.