Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[BUG] Mentor level but not granted access to Dev Server

Hi, I upgraded my subscription yesterday to mentor level and I was able to access immediately the DEV server. It looks like today I can't anymore while my account is still recognized as "mentor" in my profile. I am using Chrome Version 34.0.1847.131 m, windows 8. Every other feature of roll20 seems to be fine, but when I try to lunch my campaign I am welcomed with an invitation to upgrade my account to mentor level...
Have to take this back...maybe the server was down for a few hours? Anyway now it's working OK again..
Good to hear it sorted itself out. I know there were some updates done recently to how the site handles syncing of accounts between the main server and the dev server. If you have any further issues, please let us know right away.