Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

No damage rolling for It's A Trap! script

Hi, I am using the It's A Trap! script for 5e and I've been able to get it largely functional, but it refuses to roll damage even though I have input damage die (2d10). When the trap is triggered, it only shows the description I had entered.
Hi Paul, could you perhaps post a screenshot of your setup? Also tell us what Scripts you have installed.
Scripts: 5th edition OGL by Roll20 Companion, Torch, Vector Math, Matrix Math, Path Math, Token Collisions, HTML Builder, Character Sheet Utils, It's a Trap!, It's a Trap! - D&D 5E Generic
Hi again Paul, I think the problem is that you didn't add any attack bonus or saving throw to the trap. If you want the player to suffer 2d10 no matter what you could add in a hidden save and put the DC so high that they can't manage and then you will get the desired damage output.
Yes, that was the case I was going for. Thank you, it looks like I will have to implement a save.
I implemented a save and attack bonus and it still won't roll damage or show the save. Just the description.