I've recently decided to try and get back into DnD after a long hiatus, and I figured that this site would be a good place to try it out. Unfortunately, I don't have a DMs that'd be willing to set up a game for me, and I have a very specific campaign concept that I want to have run. Specifically, I want to run a LMoP into Tyranny of Dragons campaign that includes story changes, additional content, open-world gameplay, and some homebrew rules. For the DM, I need someone who's skilled, experienced, flexible, good a story-telling and game preperation, has access to lots of visual and game assets, and can do a good job of making the campaign feel more immersive (i.e by using lots of visual references, music, sound effects, good voice acting ect.) In addition, I need them to be able to work through discord and set up a listing for the campaign on this site. I would this to be for more experienced players and RPers and for the game to be paid. I'm also willing to pay any DM extra personally, if necessary. If anyone feels they meet the criteria for this (or knows any other DMs who do) feel free to HMU on Discord at Zapaeryan#0875 and we can discuss further details there. Even if you're not sure you'd be the right fit, just hearing back from y'all would be great, as I'm really trying to get back into this community more that anything else. I look forward to hearing back from you all and hope you have a wonderful day.