Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFP Descent into Avernus (free) (1 to 2 players wanted)

1583027984

Edited 1583037393
Want 2 people for Decent into Avernus game. Legal Book Forgotten Realms. Campaign has barely started lvl 4. No murder hobo.  Saturday 8pm CST.
1583030961

Edited 1583031180
I’m down for this. Would it be possible for me to join? What sort of application would you require? I have a character ready. I have a backstory read. I’ve played DnD for 3 years and I’m heavily into roleplay. 
I'd love to join if you're still taking in players. I just need to know the day and time. 
Would be interested. What day and time and what kinds of group are you? 
Hello, If you are still looking for players I would also love to join. I have only played a couple of times but I have really enjoyed it. and Saturdays are perfect. Let me know what other info you need. Thank you!