Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

We are looking for a Lost Mines of Phandelver DM

We have the campaign already and can't get you access to the materials before you start. We are looking to allow our DM to become a player. We know the amount offered is a not much, its mostly a token as we know that DM does require work. Its a relaxed group that is just here to have fun, the DM should be able to have fun too. We don't mind if you are a first time DM, everyone starts somewhere. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/196120/the-great-distraction" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/196120/the-great-distraction</a>
What date and times are you looking for
This one is planned for this time slot but we could potentially adjust. Our current geographic distribution makes the times a sticky widget.
I wouldn't mind dm'ing a lost mines games, but sunday's might not work, i have another game, i could possibly adjust that game, but are you guys available on other days?
I can DM for Sundays at the appropriate Time - Feel free to message my discord if you're interested.&nbsp; Obe#2537
1583547337
Eli N.
Pro
Compendium Curator
I am available for that time sunday. Feel free to send me a message on discord Eli #2314
I appreciate the interest! I wanted to let everyone know that I had to move the game from this Sunday to next Sunday due to a work deadline.