Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Any Module 5e game!. (GMT +) Timezone

Hello wonderful People of Roll20,, we are currently looking for players for the (GMT +) timezone!. I have a DM who is more than willing to work with new Players to veteran players!. They'll run any 5e module once the party agrees on it!. So please ask for the discord link if you're really up for it!.
I'm definitely up for this. I'd like ask for the discord link!
1583397036

Edited 1583398535
I am looking for a online game. I have experience with 5E but I have not used an online platform before so will need a little help getting the online tools setup? :) i have got discord so if you could send over the link that would be great
I'd be interested in a Friday-Game, even got a friend who'd join as well. Both of us know the rules quite well and have played or are playing a few of the Modules (Curse of Stradh, Tyranny of Dragons [Heist of the Dragon Queen], Princes of the Apocalypse and Decent into Avernus) With that in mind, it would have to be one of the other modules, or I'd play something more "follower-y," to avoid even subconscious/accidental meta-gaiming. 
Hi, im Tsai's friend, i have played the same modules as he has but never got far into any of them apart from PotA (1 session of ToD/DiA 8 of CoS), i would probrably end up playing a kobold of some kind as i have been wanting to try out a few things with them. 
Allu S. said: Hi, im Tsai's friend, i have played the same modules as he has but never got far into any of them apart from PotA (1 session of ToD/DiA 8 of CoS), i would probrably end up playing a kobold of some kind as i have been wanting to try out a few things with them.  For me, its a little more, Curse of Stradh is still onging, as is Princes of the Apocalypse and I'm DM'ing Avernus and Tyranny of Dragons (which, Allu should add are also ongoing) so I've read through both modules. 
Hello!. That is perfectly fine. We might need able to work something out. Just join this discord link and join in. <a href="https://discord.gg/TmqZWet" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/TmqZWet</a>
Greetings, I started playing DND about 8 months ago, mostly DMing. I have used LMoP and DoIP but I have not played through DoIP. I am free to play either Fridays or Saturdays.
Hey there I am interested, is there a day time for this set yet?