Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Lfg d&d any edition except 4th

Hello all, I am looking to play in a d&d campaign, I have several years experience playing d&d started with 3/3.5. I find myself lacking a good game to play in so decided to give the lfg a try I'm available for anytime though i would prefer the game make use of discord voice for ease of access. I am ok with 3/3.5e or 5e it doesn't matter to me though I am a bit rusty on 3/3.5 as its been years since I played that edition. I hope to hear from y'all soon.
1583806497
Meaningful Gaming
Elite
Compendium Curator
Hey, I run Descent into Avernus campaigns on Wednesday at 8pm pst, and Thursday at 7:30 pm pst, and am about to start a Wildemount campaign on Tuesdays. They are pay-to-play with all monies going to support schools my wife and I built in Uganda and Nepal. Malcolm
Pay to play is not an option for me as I am on a fixed income and can not do that.
1583806958
Meaningful Gaming
Elite
Compendium Curator
OK!  No problem.  Best of luck finding a new group.