Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] Anyone to play in the Ravnica Setting?

I love MTG and DnD both, just got the Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica and would love to find a f2p group to play with. Everything out here now is paid. :/ Any takers?
i d like to. just english is not my native language so im not the best at speaking but i can try. im recently running a ravnica campaign with some friends and its sooo good, i love the world. Wish there was more unique monsters.
Yeah that’s fine, I can work with that. What time do you guys play? I’m in EST, also.