Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[WotC] Explorer's Guide to Wildemount Bug Thread

Croaker Cave Issues C2 - Wrong Bandit Token Counts The descriptive text for section C2 says there are two elf bandits and one dwarf bandit. The map has two dwarf tokens and one elf.
Do this module have those horribles Dyson B&W maps again ?
I bought the full game and started a game playing the "Frozen Sick" story. I see my players are able to contract "Frigid woe" but I don't see any description of what the disease does other than eventually turn you into a frozen statue. How long does that take? Are they any other side effects up until you're completely frozen like slowed movement? There is a section saying to look at Eiselcross, but even that has no mention of conditions or anything. See attached pictures.
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
The book has this info, and I also do not see it in the Roll20 module. It is with the Frozen Sick Story Overview: Frigid Woe Frigid woe is a special disease developed by Aeor’s mages that cannot be cured by conventional treatment or magic. The only way a creature infected with the disease can be cured is by finding and drinking the manufactured antidote, a milky liquid stored in gold vials found in Eiselcross’s ruins. This disease was created to slow down the forces of the gods and get around the healing power of their clerics and angels. The disease is transmitted by breathing in blue spores that Aeor’s mages created long ago. When a creature comes into contact with these spores, it must succeed on a DC 11 Constitution saving throw or become infected with frigid woe. It takes 1d4 days for the symptoms to manifest in an infected creature. These symptoms include fatigue, chills, and visible blue veins that appear on the creature’s body. The infected creature’s speed is reduced by 5 feet as long as it remains infected. Every 10 days after symptoms appear, an infected creature must succeed on a DC 11 Constitution saving throw, or its speed is reduced by another 5 feet. If a creature’s speed is reduced to 0 as a result of this disease, the creature dies and its body turns into a statue made of ice. A creature can drink the antidote as an action, ending all symptoms and effects of the disease instantly.

Edited 1588093555
Darshyne said: Do this module have those horribles Dyson B&W maps again ? No b&w maps, but there are only two location maps provided. Three locations in town have description, but no map. You can look at the history of this thread to evaluate what sort of issues have been identified, and what has and hasn't been addressed. I'm sure I'll find more issues as I continue running the adventure. The module is free, so you can check it out for yourself risk-free. The compendium information is premium, however, so you won't have Wildemount information available in your compendium and character builder without purchasing it. Can be worked around using manual entry, of course.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Hi all! Thank you for your reports and patience over the weekend. I'll have the team investigate frigid woe and the bandit tokens for the next patches of Frozen Sick and Explorer's Guide to Wildemount.
Eric H. said: I bought the full game and started a game playing the "Frozen Sick" story. I see my players are able to contract "Frigid woe" but I don't see any description of what the disease does other than eventually turn you into a frozen statue. How long does that take? Are they any other side effects up until you're completely frozen like slowed movement? There is a section saying to look at Eiselcross, but even that has no mention of conditions or anything. See attached pictures. @Eric & Loren, agreed, the link to Eiselcross isn't much help in the adventure, it's described in the Eiselcross section of the print book. Information on Frigid Woe's effects is available in the adventure's supplemental materials. Note there's information on using an action to throw vials of Frigid Woe, detailed under "Vials of Frigid Woe" in the Magic Items section, and at the bottom of the Jolly Dwarf page.
The Devil Toad (Nergalid) is unable to be dragged from Compendium for me, I attempted this on multiple campaigns with no luck.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Barrett - I've reported this to the production team for investigation! Thank you for your report.
Hi, I'm not sure if this was posted before but Artificer is showing Gift of Alacrity as a spell they can get. It also showed Dark Star and Reality Break as well. This also shows on the Bard and Paladin as well. I didn't check every single class or every spell but the spells are probably not being filtered correctly.
The Dunamancy spells are prefaced with a note, part of which says "the Dungeon Master can consider allowing other spellcasting classes opportunities throughout the campaign to learn a handful of dunamancy-themed spells as rewards" so they are potentially available to any spellcasting class. That's why the "Roll20 Note" is there in the description.
Ambush at Palma Flora - Tide of Retribution The handout "Ambush at Palma Flora" in the Tide of Retribution adventure seems to be missing map details. Decent into Sharkfeather Abyss references that "the locations in this section are keyed to map 5.3". No locations are listed in the section. Example, no information is provided for "P1".
Hi, I noticed in the "Artifact Properties" section of EGtWM, the Major and Minor Beneficial properties are the same. Also when rolling on the SUPP Signature martial weapons, it's not clear (might just be me) what the reroll minor properties are for/come into play.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Dragonphire and Vincent - Thank you for your reports and patience! I've got tickets in for the production team to take a look at these issues and correct in upcoming patches. As Explorer's Guide to Wildemount  has now been out for two months I will be closing this thread and transitioning issues into the WotC Megathread . You can also always get ahold of us on the Roll20 Help Center!