Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] [D&D 5e OGL Sheet] Paladin Aura

So I tried using this before and it was not working for me. I was trying to use it on my break page. My break page is where I park the players in-between games. It wasn't working in there so I let it go at the time. However I just found out that it works on every other map. So I believe that the problem lies on the break page. The tokens aren't snapped to the grid. To get this to work the Grid has to be enabled as well. Just an FYI.
Layton
API Scripter
This API had many issues, the largest of which was being too slow to run properly. To counter that I redeveloped it from the ground-up. I'm discontinuing any further development on this version of the API, instead improving the new one with any requests that come in. The new API is here . Feel free to request any features that you wish it had.