Hi everybody - So, due to COVID, the Adventurer's League of my local game shop is canceled until further notice. I don't know when (or even if) it'll get back together anytime soon. This, combined with issues the group already had beforehand (frequent miscommunication, DM's lack of prep, etc.) have led me here as a new user of Roll20. That being said, here's my question: Is anyone here interested in DMing/hosting some of the Adventurer's League games from Season 9, Avernus Rising? Specifically, DDAL 09-02 (Stopped at the Gate) and onward? My AL character is finally level 3 after weeks spent on just the first module, Escape from Elturgard (like I said, our group had issues), and I don't want that effort to be wasted. So, again, looking for anyone willing to DM AL games from Season 9, as well as anyone willing to fill out the party. (This could be a futile effort - someone may come out and say they're DMing the game soon anyway, etc. - but just wanted to put it out there.)