Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Xbox 360 browser

Hi... Seems an odd question but one of my players is anti technology... Like doesn't even have a mobile phone... Does anyone know if the default browser or any other browsers that are available support roll20? I mean I may be able to work some kind of streaming thing but just wondered if it was supported in any way... Don't want hi to be too isolated with this stupid pandemic... Thanks!
1584764085

Edited 1584764146
Currently, Chrome and Firefox are the only supported browsers for Roll20. You might find another browser works, but it is at your own risk, and is not guaranteed to continue to work. I imagine the Xbox uses some flavor of Internet Explorer.
cool... thought so. thanks for confirming