Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Moving an already running campaign to Roll20

Hey everyone, My dnd group is planning to move over to roll20. We're already in the middle of Descent into Avernus and I know roll20 has the module on here that we could purchase and play through but I'm wondering if it's possible to pick up where we left off or we'd have to start the module again. Mostly asking because if we have to start over, I'd rather just buy a different module and start from the beginning of that. Thanks in advance for your help!
1584992897
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You can drop into the module at any point.  You can think of it like a book with maps and pages.  You just "flip" to whatever map you need to be on.
Thanks!