Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Dumb keyboard shortcut question

I've seen in the forums and wiki that there's a wealth of keyboard shortcuts. However, when I try to use them in-game, the browser's shortcut keys take precedence. For example, clicking Ctrl-O to access the token menu opens the Firefox Open file.. dialog. Any ideas? Firefox v74 Windows 10
1585142973
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I believe Ctrl-O is suppose to move you to the Token Layer.&nbsp; I'd suggest using the Advanced Shortcuts instead.&nbsp; There shouldn't be any conflicts with the browser at that point.&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039178974-Advanced-Keyboard-Shortcuts" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039178974-Advanced-Keyboard-Shortcuts</a> I also find them much more intuitive once you learn them.
1585143178
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
BTW, you might find that various forms of double clicking the token work better for you: Double Click — Open Edit Token dialog Shift–Double Click — Open Character &nbsp;dialog on Bio &amp; Info tab Alt–Double Click — Open Character &nbsp;dialog on Character Sheet tab