Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Custom character attribute bloodrank

Hi all, I'm new to character sheets and I'm customizing a sheet and adding a custom attribute. Currently this attribute doesn't affect anything and I just need to have it on the sheet. The default is 0 and should display 0 in the box. If a bloodrank is added then I should be able to add 1 to the box and it should show 1 in the box.  This is what I have so far. And it's calculating like it would for a normal attribute like charisma for ex.  I just need it to display 0, 1, 2 etc. Can I make this change in the value field or do I need to modify the script as well? Thanks.     <div class="attr-container"> <button type="roll" name="roll_bloodrank" value="@{wtype}&{template:simple} {{rname=^{bloodrank-u}}} {{mod=@{bloodrank_mod}@{jack_bonus}}} {{r1=[[@{d20}+@{bloodrank_mod}@{jack_attr}[BLR]]]}} @{rtype}+@{bloodrank_mod}@{jack_attr}[BLR]]]}} @{charname_output} {{licensedsheet=@{licensedsheet}}}" data-il8n="bloodrank-u">BLOODRANK</button>  <span class="attr" name="attr_bloodrank_mod" title="@{bloodrank_mod}">0</span> <div class="attr-mod">                         <input class="baseattr" type="text" name="attr_bloodrank_base" title="@{bloodrank}" value="0">                         <input type="hidden" name="attr_bloodrank" value="0">                         <input class="attr-flag" type="hidden" name="attr_bloodrank_flag" value="0">                         <span class="finalattr" name="attr_bloodrank"></span>                     </div> </div>
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm not following exactly what you're trying to do here. If you just want to add a bloodrank attribute that you can modify, just add the one input and dont make it hidden, like so <div class="attr-container"> <button type="roll" name="roll_bloodrank" value="@{wtype}&{template:simple} {{rname=^{bloodrank-u}}} {{mod=@{bloodrank}@{jack_bonus}}} {{r1=[[@{d20}+@{bloodrank}@{jack_attr}[BLR]]]}} @{rtype}+@{bloodrank}@{jack_attr}[BLR]]]}} @{charname_output} {{licensedsheet=@{licensedsheet}}}" data-il8n="bloodrank-u">BLOODRANK</button>          <input type="number" name="attr_bloodrank" value="0"> </div> Is there something more you need?
Thanks for the reply. Maybe I can explain better. So in the sheet that I'm trying to customize. You have the different attributes. If, for example, you put in a 14 charisma the sheet calculates it to a +2. What I want to do is modify it so that if you put in, a 1 for example, the display comes out to +1.  That's it.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
So you just want to append a + to whatever number is there? (assuming its positive of course)
Well. Display the number. 0 will be 0. 1 will be 1 etc.