Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Prompt Input Box Size

Edited 1585316402
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The <input> fields for the input prompts used for macros and other advanced chat features are too small. For example, when I'm making a trap with my It's A Trap script and I'm setting up the message for it, it can be hard to proof-read what I'm writing because the input field I've written the text in is so small. For example: Could they be bigger, like to fit the width of the dialog? It would be easy. Here's an example, which I think looks nicer and is more useful to users: I made the above mock-up just by playing around with some of the CSS in the Chrome developer tools. All I did was remove the <input>'s margin-left property and changed its width property to "100%". It would be a really easy fix!
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .