Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Absolute beginner looking to try DnD

I've always been interested in trying DnD, or generally tabletop RPG's as a whole, but never had a group. I figured I'd try and find a group online and wound up here! GMT timezone, I have a basic grasp of all the tenets of DnD from character building to gameplay (somewhat). If a newbie GM or some such is looking for a guinea pig to practice with I'm down for that too.
Experienced DM here. More than happy to help you alon in your path of becoming a player.
Daniel F. said: Experienced DM here. More than happy to help you alon in your path of becoming a player. I'd be glad of the help. If you could point me in the direction of some good resources, or a game to figure things out I'd be much obliged
Daniel F. said: Experienced DM here. More than happy to help you alon in your path of becoming a player. Are you willing to let someone else join you two?
ItsAMeMORIO said: Daniel F. said: Experienced DM here. More than happy to help you alon in your path of becoming a player. Are you willing to let someone else join you two? I'm a newbie who has only done one one shot and would love to join if yall start up a campaign
If you guys have room for one more im down for it. I've only been DM once for a one shot with my friends and never played myself. So let me know!