Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New to Roll20 - Starfinder question?

Does Roll20 support the following Starfinder products:  Armory, Pact Worlds, Alien Archive 2 or 3, Character Operations Manual?  I don’t see them listed anywhere on Roll20.  There are many themes and playable races and equipment in these other products players would like to use, but don’t want to join/pay and start playing if there is no support.  Thank you.
As it is, I am thinking the same. Even the drag and drop doesn't seem to work with the corebook. The sheets are wonky and so complicated as well. You know the little gear on EVERY other sheet where you can basically edit the whole sheet, we do not have that on Starfinder. What's up party people?
I use Starfinder pretty extensively on roll20. From what I have seen, Starfinder just doesn't get any support. The Equipment can be dragged on to the character sheet but each piece is missing like price or special properties. I have noticed so many problems on the community sheet. I wish roll20 would open the Starfinder support as an open source project for the community with moderator support. That way I can fix some of the problems and code in some of the equipment. It is pretty upsetting that dragging an ability onto a sheet doesn't work. Also spells default to the spells known instead of asking me which area I would like it to be. Also, for NPCs there is no way to track spells per day. it just sorts the spells on the sheet.
1588297253
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
It doesn't not support it, but it also doesn't provide any of it as content you can buy (as far as I know), you you'd need to enter it all manually.
Also, I want to say I am sorry. I was getting really upset earlier at how much more complicated it is than most other pages. It uses a lot of the lingo which is not used similarly in the corebook for example. I really had to dig and comprehend the whole mod thing because honestly, I do not think it is genuine. As in, you cannot add mods on the fly like temporary skills or even abilities. Sure I can create a whole mod with abilities at the bottom right. But it seems silly to create that for a scroll of wisdom which lasts X rounds... All around I am glad we even have a sheet honestly and see that there is still some work being done on it. But Please oh please, add the other manuals. I have the PDF on Paizo, I got the core book on Roll20 to make my life easier and it still does not bring much.