Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Monster Manual Trait Macro issues

Hey everyone! I've been running a few campaigns now. I've been using macros as set by taking 20 for my monster manual.I went to add a few monsters today. When I click the trait macro it gives the name of the trait but gives this error in the description. ( selected|repeating_npctrait_$0_desc ).  The weird thing is my previous monsters still work perfectly with no errors. I tried copy and pasting the macro from the working creature to the errored template. Still no luck. HELP! lol The macro in use: /w gm &{template:npcaction} {{name=@{selected|npc_name}}} {{rname=@{selected|repeating_npctrait_$0_name}}} {{description=@{selected|repeating_npctrait_$0_desc}}}
1586103657
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There was a recent change to the attribute name in the sheet. change "desc" to "description" and you should be good. Note, the same change was made to the npc reactions field, IIRC.
Awesome, it's working! Thanks!! I was banging my head on the wall trying to fix this 
1586104940
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yeah, Roll20 posted an official apology for not announcing it more prominently. To be fair, it would be hard to find a way to deliver such a message universally.