Hello! Looking for players who would like to play through the Descent into Avernus module. I love this module and really enjoy running players through it. My name is Raymond and I'm an experienced DM whose been playing D&D for several years. Here is a link to the Campaign Page if you are interested in joining! :) The Module: Welcome to Baldur's Gate, a city of ambition and *corruption*. You’ve just started your adventuring career, but already find yourself embroiled in a plot that sprawls from the shadows of Baldur's Gate to the front lines of the planes-spanning Blood War! Do you have what it takes to turn infernal war machines and nefarious contracts against the archdevil Zariel and her diabolical hordes? And can you ever hope to find your way home safely when pitted against the infinite evils of the Nine Hells? About Me: Hello! My name is Raymond and I have been enjoying D&D for several years now. As a dungeon master I subscribe to the rule of cool. The more fun everyone has the better, but that doesn't mean you wont be challenged! I'm 26 years old and a professional game designer. Watching memes, visiting state parks, making video games, exercising, and playing with my two pets are some of my favorite pass times. I cannot wait to get to know each and every one of you :) The Party: Everyone will start at level one. The module quickly levels players from one to three, which is where the fun starts! New players and experienced players are welcome, we are all here to have fun! The total party size is five/six to keep the group manageable and make sure that we get to focus on everyone each session. Player stats, starting equipment, and *secrets* will be rolled. Homebrews are allowed, but may need to be balanced! How To Join: Send me a private message and I will respond within 24 hours with a link to the discord channel. We will exchange some information and get you in to the next game! This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 through PayPal before each weekly session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. With the disclaimer aside, I've always had a lot of freetime and love playing D&D. I figured this would be a great way to have fun as well as make some additional money in these hard times.