Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [5e] Newer player looking for a fun roleplaying group

Hey everyone, My name is Tim (20,M) and I would love to join a new group. I haven't been playing for all too long but I have recently fallen in love with the game.  I am already in another group, but due to the lack of roleplay and negative atmosphere I am looking for a different group. Timezone is UTC +2, and I won't be able to play games past like midnight. I am usually available on all days of the week. I would say my English is pretty decent, and I love doing all kinds of accents.
Hey. Just wondering if you would be interested in a Cyberpunk setting? 
Yeah i would be up for that sure