Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

D&D 3.5 TWF Macro help

Hi there I am totally new when it comes to coding macros and I need help with a lvl 15 TWF Fighter one for my campaign. The only catch is it's a little homebrew and the character has no penalties for TWF. If someone could give me the rough start to the macro I'm sure I could fill the rest out myself.
1586157860
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The simplest version would be to just use the base attack twice if there are no penalties. Alternatively you can just utilise the full attack macro but tweak it to use multiple weapons and drop the bab-5 bit instead?: &{template:DnD35Attack} {{pcflag=true}} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{subtags=attacks with a @{weapon1name} and a @{weapon2name} }} {{attack1=A1: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc} ]] }} {{critconfirm1=Crit?: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc} ]] }} {{fumbleroll=Fumble: [[ d20 ]] }} {{damage1=D1: [[ @{weapon1damage} ]] }} {{critdmg1=+ [[ @{weapon1crit} ]] }} {{fullattackflag= [[ d1 ]] }} {{attack2=A2: [[ @{weapon2attackcalc} ]] }} {{critconfirm2=Crit!: [[ @{weapon2attackcalc} ]] }} {{damage2=D2: [[ @{weapon2damage} ]] }} {{critdmg2=+ [[ @{weapon2crit} ]] }} The changed bits are highlighted in bold.
Yeah I figured it out after messing around for a bit. Thank you for your help. Though I have one other question if you can help me with it. I am trying to change what ability score is used on what stat. One of my players has the Keen Intellect feat and we can't replace the Wis save with Int saves.
1586171739
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you open up the 'Show Ability Macros' section you can change: &{template:DnD35StdRoll} {{abilityflag=true}} {{name=@{character_name} }} {{check=Wisdom check:}} {{checkroll= [[ 1d20 + @{wis-mod} ]] }} {{notes=@{wisnote} }} to: &{template:DnD35StdRoll} {{abilityflag=true}} {{name=@{character_name} }} {{check=Wisdom check:}} {{checkroll= [[ 1d20 + @{ int -mod} ]] }} {{notes=@{wisnote} }} And maybe add: 'Uses Intelligence as part of their keen mind' or something as the note on Wis to help explain?
Yeah that seemed to work pretty well, I just need to figure out of to do it for will saves and skill checks now XD
1586196863
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Luckily the 3.5e sheet is fully customisable, kindly exposing the macros for you to tweak to your every whim, have fun... gotta love 3.5e for those extra layers of complexity lol