Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Darkvision with A New Light

I think this is the right forum for this question, but is there no way to simulate darkvision with the A New Light update that has just been released? Maybe I'm blind, or then it's a pretty huge oversight that has been missed in the development and testing of this. I hope it's just me that's blind, if it is, how do i make my players have darkvision? 
1586358712
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Nightvision reveals only for a given player, similar to having "All players see light" turned off in Legacy Dynamic Lighting. Currently, Nightvision is only bright light, but it's heavily implied that low light for Nightvision is coming.
The Aaron said: Nightvision reveals only for a given player, similar to having "All players see light" turned off in Legacy Dynamic Lighting. Currently, Nightvision is only bright light, but it's heavily implied that low light for Nightvision is coming. okay thanks a lot, i will have to collect my patience, and just let my players see in bright light until there comes more features out Thanks again :)
You can always use the Torch mod (created by the infamous The Aaron) to give players specific types of vision.  
1586363707
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Thanks Brian S.!   However, Kasper M. is talking about the Updated Dynamic Lighting.  I haven't released an updated version of Torch for it yet (I have one, but it exposes some bugs...).  I have updated TokenMod to support UDL.