Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New player looking for text group D&D 5e

Hi I am looking for a Text group thats ran on roll20 and I have 2 years experience with dnd 5e and am looking for a game to play thats text based remember that I said text based I hate talking to random people through Mics since my house is usually loud Im still a kid btw and am looking to play a rock gnome artificer but I can play anything
i'm in the same situation except i have way less experience, will Private Message you if i find a text-based group on Roll20, can you do the same for me?
sure