Hello, I'm looking for a group to play with on Tuesday evenings Eastern Standard Time. This probably seems very specific, but I wanted to set it up so that I could continue playing even when the current stay at home directive has passed. I'm looking for a group that mixes it up with a healthy balance of combat, role play and exploration.  My personal experience is that I've been exclusively playing home-brew campaigns for about 8 years now (same group), occasionally DMing here and there for the first few years. More recently however, I have become the official DM of the group - running a campaign with four players in a homebrew Star Wars 5e campaign set during the Clone Wars. So that you know my dedication to a team, as the DM we played weekly (Thursday) and hit our 35th session just a few short weeks ago, with plenty of more planned ahead. Unfortunately, Covid-19 has put a hold on that, and a two of my players seem reluctant to try playing online. Yet, I still need my tabletop fix and would love to be a player again. I'm a pretty easy going person, and its very rare when I can't get along with someone. With that being said; I still do have some expectations that are important to me. 1) DM - has to come to each session prepared.  2) One person's needs and wants are not greater than anyone else's. 3) Keeping mutual respect between the group members is really important. 4) I only want to play with adults 18+  Hit me up if you think we might be a good fit. Worst case scenario is that we give it a shot, but decide its just not a good fit. Or, on the flip side; we end up playing together for many years.  Take Care!