Super small note, while I was running the first adventure in Ghosts of Saltmarsh I ran into a hiccup that had me reading back through the adventure trying to find where I missed it. Area 22 is missing what was in the footlocker at the foot of the bed. I looked at the physical copy and it must have just been an oversight because it's missing there too. I found a PDF of the original adventure from 1981 and the description was there, "The wooden locker contains clothing and personal effects - nothing of value or of particular interest." So no big deal since I told my players that it was empty because I wasn't quick on my feet enough to roll on loot tables. But it did give me a moments pause because I thought I had missed it somewhere earlier in the text. Here's a screenshot from the original adventure: Here's a picture of the updated physical copy: The Marketplace version is a word for word port so I won't post that again. But I just thought I would post this little mystery for those who have an eye and compulsion for detail.