Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for a group! One-shot or campaign!

Player with D&D and one-shot experience looking for a group. Quarantine is getting the best of me and I’m looking for something to help pass the time!
Hey VDZY, I have a homebrew game. Meet Sundays 8pm EST. Let me know...
Hi Conner, sorry for the late reply, but I’d definitely be interested!
Greetings Vdzy, My Name is Johannes but you can call me Jax. Im a DM from Germany and Im currently building a group in my time zone. Im 22 and a student who has a lot of freetime due to corona. Ive been a DM for about two years now and Im a fairly decent Master, at least so Im told.  If youre still interested please add and message me on discord DerDreher#1136 so I can get to know you a little bit better. Cheers Jax