I am confident the answer to this isn't difficult, but I am having some kind of a block. I am teaching myself how to use Roll20, going through tutorials and setting up a trial page to play around with all of the ideas. From what I can tell, in regards to aligning maps, one of the first steps is to use the "Align to Grid" function. No problem. I have no trouble finding that. I even used it once earlier today. I was pulled away for a few hours. I re-opened my test pages and every time I try to click and drag the 3x3 squares, it drags my whole map. When I left-click, it drags my whole map around. When I right-click, it moves my viewpoint across the screen. I know I put the map in the map layer. Do I need to be in the Object/Token layer to do this alignment? I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong and it is driving me bonkers.