Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Caves of Chaos 5k Fun Run - Friday 4/17 8-11PM EST - 5 Players max

Objective: This is a dungeon crawl through the Caves of Chaos, a classic low-level adventure. Your base of operations will be the Keep on the Borderlands that provides most of the amenities you would expect of... a keep on the borderlands. Goal: Survival. The party's goal is to clear out the Caves using as few PCs as possible. When your character dies, you will have another character handy to take their place. Ground rules:  I've DMed a lot of games, but never for strangers, so please cut me some slack. Just looking to have fun and pass some quarantine time. 90% 2e rules. I tend to make decisions on the fly to keep the game moving, but I try very hard to be consistent. Please respect the DM's decisions and work to get along with other players. Keep track of your inventories, spells, and prayers. All that stuff. If everyone is having fun, we can schedule more sessions. How do I start? 1. Send me a DM if you are interested. Max 5 players. 2. I'll give you a folder with 5 blank PCs. Roll five (5) premade characters. 3. Focus on the basics: ability scores, saving throws, money, equipment, and class-specific skills/prayers/songs. 4. Put your five characters in the order they will be played. Once set, this order will be permanent. What can I do at the Keep? 1. You can buy and sell equipment. 2. You can bank XP. Think of this like saving your game. What happens when I die? 1. Your body, your money, your equipment and all "unbanked" XP will vanish. 2. Your next character will appear at the entrance of the cave you were last in. 3. Your next chacter will retain their level and any "banked" XP. How do we (I) win? 1. The party wins when the Caves of Chaos are cleared. 2. An individual wins when they have used the fewest number of PCs to clear the Caves. 3. In the event of a tie, first tiebreaker will be highest XP total of the surviving PCs.
Looks like a blast but I have a different game that same day and time 
Looking for one more!