I'm trying to set up a multi-attack for Savage Worlds for weapons with a rate of fire of 2 or higher. Because in the rules you roll all your shooting dice at once and apply the ones that hit. So if you have a D8 for shooting and roll 6 and a 7 both hit, but if you rolled a 2 and a 14(8+6) only one of them hit. But there's also the wild die which can hit. I can get the macro to work sorta. I currently have... Multiattack roll is [[?{Number of Shoots|2}?{Shooting Skill|d6|d4|d8|d10|d12}!]],[[1d6!]] This lets me roll X of dY for the shooting roll, and a D6 for the wild card die, but the shooting skill dice won't explode, only the wild die does. Also it adds the shooting skill dice together so I get 5+2= for the shooting dice and then just the 4 for the wild die. Can anyone help me make it so it doesn't add those dice together and so they explode?