Hello, My name is Patrick, I am 36, I played 3rd Ed and 3.5 D&D, and Pathfinder but it's been almost a decade. I would really like to get back into the hobby, but I admit it is a bit daunting. I am trying to find something low level, and I am open to any setting. I would prefer a new group forming, as I just think it's hard to fall into a group that has already gone through a whole campaign. That said, if you can come up with a creative way to integrate me I am fine with it.  I can't do Mondays or Weds, otherwise I am fairly open to timeslots. I don't expect a ton of hand holding, but I would like some level of guidance to get me into the setting of the game I join.  Also because it has been a while, I would like a experienced DM.   If you want more specifics send me a message, but that's all I can think of. Thanks for reading.