Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

HOW TO MACRO? help please

Hello so im not great with making these macro things what I  am trying to do is make it so that if I roll a nat 20 it does something special like something pops up and says critical hit or something like that this is what i have so far &{template:default} {{name=Initiative}}{{Results=[[1d20+4]]}}
1587611409

Edited 1587611438
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Not as dramatic as a pop up, but you can add a critical success threshold "cs>X" to your macro which will highlight your inline roll in green if your roll is greater than or equal to the threshold.  I placed your modifier before the roll since you want the critical success based on the roll not the modified total. &{template:default} {{name=Initiative}}{{Results=[[ 4+1d20cs>20 ]] }}
thanks, ill give this a try appreciate it I'm trying to learn the macro lingo it's too much like coding lol and I'm not the greatest at that