Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Character sheet floating macro on map?

So I apparently accidental created a button on the map that I was able to click to access a character sheet. It looked like a floating macro button but I can't seem to replicate or figure out how I was able to do this. Can anyone assist as it would be really convenient to be able to click buttons on the map screen to access character sheets. 
1587646462

Edited 1587646510
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It sounds like a minimised sheet , double clicking on the header of a journal/handout will create a ghostly floating link on the VTT.