Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Chat window image error... 2

I have already used the following method: [image](URL) But it is causing the error. Also, I'm using Chrome, I turned off Edblock, I tried with the antivirus turned off, but the error is still there. What is the problem? Plz help. This problem has been going on for months. I'm going mad.
1587713140
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
What is the exact URL of an image you are trying to use?&nbsp; Image url's must end in an image format ie .jpg, .png, .gif, etc.&nbsp; Not sure if any other image formats would be recognized.&nbsp; Does this open for you? [image]( <a href="https://theme.zdassets.com/theme_assets/9475793/5520a6f3e52f67870034c0ca7da90ed13c693a91.png" rel="nofollow">https://theme.zdassets.com/theme_assets/9475793/5520a6f3e52f67870034c0ca7da90ed13c693a91.png</a> )