Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

How to deal with ghostly gaze?

I'm just starting a new campaign and I know one character will be able to see through walls. Any idea on how to only let that character see the revealed objects? I do have dynamic lighting if that would be of any help. The only solution i can see as of right now is screenshotting my map and texting it to them which is kind of slow.
1587768424
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
You might want to use the Light Crumbs idea from the Stupid Tricks thread:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5899495/stupid-roll20-tricks-and-some-clever-ones/?pageforid=7539533#post-7539533" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5899495/stupid-roll20-tricks-and-some-clever-ones/?pageforid=7539533#post-7539533</a>
What about dropping copies of a token with sight that the player has the ability to edit on the igniting layer? &nbsp;Looking for input from the experts, would this work?