Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5E Alternate Option in Charactermancer - Remove stats from Race

I love the charactermancer and how easy it is for my players to create character through a list of drop down menus. One alternate common rule a lot and I feel would be fairly easy to add is disconnecting stats from race. That players get a + 2 and a + 1 that they choose on their own versus it being directly tied to their race. While I understand I could make the math work just by using the custom stat option, I'd lose the ease of the array feature it has. 
1590570599
Roll20 Dev Team
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .