Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Replies and Watched Thread Question...

My replies to threads and watched threads list is empty on my profile.  How do I get them to show up?
1588493576
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm assuming you are only replying/watching threads in the LFG forums, these don't work with the notification system at present... common practice has been to bookmark ones you are interested in and refer back to them occasionally. Seems like something that should be fixed really...
I go to my profile and then to replies, it has shown me a list of topics I’ve replied to including LFG forums.  It flags them when there are new messages in the thread so I can see there may be something new to read.