Hello guys ! I use 2 Script for this macro : Powercards -&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Script:PowerCards" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Script:PowerCards</a> Alterbars -&nbsp; <a href="https://gist.github.com/Sky-Captain-13/a503c35914644e6f885f170eaeedc705" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/Sky-Captain-13/a503c35914644e6f885f170eaeedc705</a> I wanna modify this macro with 2 ideas :&nbsp; Recover the location to add damage in function I tried to use Table to deal with damage location but i didn't succeed to use the location result correctly Say if the target is still standing at the end of the attack or if its HP is zero say that the latter falls to the ground My problem here is that I can compare the HP before the attack but not after may be it could exist a trick to recheck the bar1 (HP bar for me)&nbsp; !power {{ --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --emote|**@{selected|token_name}** attaque @{target|token_name} --name|@{selected|weapon1name} --leftsub|Attaque --rightsub|Cac 1.5m --target_list|@{target|token_id} --Attaque|[[ [$Atk1] @{selected|weapon1attackcalc} ]] vs AC --Localisation|[[1t[localisation] $Loc ]]&nbsp; --?? $Atk1.base == 1 OR $Atk1.total &lt; @{target|bar2}?? !Miss*1:|Echec. --?? $Atk1.total &gt;= @{target|bar2} AND $Atk1.base &lt;&gt; 1 AND $Atk1.base &lt;= @{selected|weapon1critmin} ?? Dégâts|[[ [$Dmg1] @{selected|weapon1damage}]] --?? $Atk1 &gt;= @{target|bar2} AND $Atk1.base &lt; @{selected|weapon1critmin} ?? alterbar*1|_target|@{target|token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^Dmg1] _show|all --?? $Atk1.base &gt;= @{selected|weapon1critmin} ?? Coup critique|[[ [$CritDmg1] @{selected|weapon1damage}+@{selected|weapon1damage}]] --?? $Atk1.base &gt;= @{selected|weapon1critmin} ?? alterbar*2|_target|@{target|token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^CritDmg1] _show|all --?? $Atk1.base == 20 AND [^Loc] == $loc.Tete?? Tué net |[[ [$CritDmg3] @{selected|weapon1damage}+100]] --?? $Atk1.base == 20 AND [^Loc] == $loc.Tete?? alterbar*3|_target|@{target|token_id} _bar|1 _amount|-[^CritDmg3] _show|all --??@{target|bar1} &gt; 0&nbsp; ?? Etat de la cible|Toujours prête à combattre --??@{target|bar1} == 0 ?? Etat de la cible|S’effondre au sol }} Thank you for your help ! :)