Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Copying tokens doesn't duplicate character sheets?

Do I have to have a copy of a generic creatrues character sheet in order to have more than one of it? I thought I could just assign the sheet to one token and then copy that token, but they seem to all draw from one character sheet, meaning if I adjust ones health they all get adjusted. I know copying the character sheet itself is not hard but my journal is already full of characters.... having to list and separate fish person 1, fish person 2 etc, for every generic creature, seems like too much. Under what conditions does having multiple tokens draw from the same sheet make sense anyway?
1588685747
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
This will help:&nbsp; <a href="https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039715593-Linking-Tokens-to-Journals" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039715593-Linking-Tokens-to-Journals</a> TL;DR: don't link their hit points to the character sheet.