I could be missing something entirely obvious but am encountering an issue with token sight. I'm using a map with Dynamic Lighting that has the below settings in place. When a player drags their token from the journal to the map and I check "Has Sight", they are able to see the map/token and control it as normal. However, when I (as DM) drag their token from the journal to the map and check "Has Sight", they are unable to see the token or map, at all, and can't even select the token if I tell them where it is. I encounter the same issue if I use Updated Dynamic Lighting and things like Bright Light/Darkvision/Daylight mode etc, which leads me to believe it has something to do with the distinction between player and DM. The token has both myself and the player as "can control" and "can edit". Any help would be greatly appreciated!