Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Clear turn order macro without API access

Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere but I can't find it. I want to clear the turn order with a macro but I'm only a base user so I can't use the group initiative library. Is there a way to do this?
1589059317
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
There isn't always to do that. The fastest way to clear the turn order with a free account is to click the gear icon at the bottom of the turn order, then click remove all turns and click yes. 
That's too bad but I appreciate the help!