Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Help With Attacks

Hi all, I'm using the Pathfinder v1.303 character sheet and my character does not seem to have enough attacks. At level 8 I will have four additional attacks: Offhand, ITWF, GTWF, and a ratfolk tail blade. The problem is there's only space for three additional attacks and I can't figure out how to change this. My questions are thusly: 1. How do I add a fourth 'additional attack' to the character sheet? OR 2. How do I use the bonuses from buffs in macros? ie Main Hand 1:[[1d20cs>19+(@{Varcir Dusktail|melee_mod})+1-2]](![[1d20+(@{Varcir Dusktail|melee_mod})+1-2]]!) Damage: [[1d4+@{Varcir Dusktail|dexterity_mod}]] (![[1d4+@{Varcir Dusktail|dexterity_mod}]]!)
1589383127

Edited 1589383235
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Is it this sheet? Looks like it's many versions ahead of 1.303 for a start, and the wiki has pretty clear info on attacks and buffs e.g. "Use the + button to add a repeating attack" is the first sentence in the Attack section.
andrew p. said: Is it this sheet? Looks like it's many versions ahead of 1.303 for a start, and the wiki has pretty clear info on attacks and buffs e.g. "Use the + button to add a repeating attack" is the first sentence in the Attack section. Nope. It's definitely 1.303. My sheet is extremely bare bones with 3 tabs: Main, Additional, and Configuration. I can't seem to add more attacks to the sheet itself so I'm trying to get my macro to use my buffs, but it's not working. I've looked around and every formula I find seems to break my macro.
1589476227
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Well I just made a PF game to have a look, and I seem to be able to put more than 4 attacks on the sheet - not sure to find the one you're using, so I can't be much help, sorry. If you click one of your attacks so it rolls in chat, then click on the chat bar so you've got a cursor, push the UP arrow on the keyboard, it should fill the chatbar with the macro rolled from the sheet for the attack: @{Kab|whispertype} &{template:pc} {{name=Stick}} {{type=attackdamage}} {{showchar=@{Kab|rollshowchar}}} {{charname=@{Kab|character_name}}} {{nonlethal=[[1[Nonlethal]]]}} {{attack=1}}{{roll=[[1d20cs>20 + 1[Melee] + 0[Ability] + 0[MOD] + 0[TEMP] + (@{Kab|attack_condition})[CONDITION] + @{Kab|rollmod_attack}[QUERY] ]]}} {{critconfirm=[[1d20cs20 + 1[Melee] + 0[Ability] + 0[MOD] + 0[TEMP] + (@{Kab|attack_condition})[CONDITION] + @{Kab|rollmod_attack}[QUERY] + @{Kab|critconfirm_bonus}[CRIT CONFIRM BONUS] ]]}}{{atkvs=(Melee vs AC)}}{{shownotes=[[1]]}}{{notes=}}{{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg1=[[0+1[STR] + 0[MOD] + 0[TEMP] + @{Kab|rollmod_damage}[QUERY]]]}}{{dmg1type=}}{{dmg1crit=[[((0+0) + (1[STR] + 0[MOD] + 0[TEMP] + @{Kab|rollmod_damage}[QUERY]) * 2)]]}} {{conditionsflag=[[@{Kab|attack_condition}]]}} {{conditions=@{Kab|conditions_display}}} {{conditionsnote= @{Kab|attack_condition_note}@{Kab|damage_condition_note}}} Like this attack with a stick, from my poor level 1 Wizard who is too stupid to learn any spells. You can then paste this into a macro, adjusting whatever you need to for the extra attack, and chuck it on your macro bar. When you say "buffs" are these things that are record on the sheet, where you can mouseover for the attribute name, e.g. @{recently_sharpened_stick_mod}? I notice there's an option in Configuration to prompt for a manual modifier.
1589480618

Edited 1589481340
andrew p. said: Well I just made a PF game to have a look, and I seem to be able to put more than 4 attacks on the sheet - not sure to find the one you're using, so I can't be much help, sorry. If you click one of your attacks so it rolls in chat, then click on the chat bar so you've got a cursor, push the UP arrow on the keyboard, it should fill the chatbar with the macro rolled from the sheet for the attack: @{Kab|whispertype} &{template:pc} {{name=Stick}} {{type=attackdamage}} {{showchar=@{Kab|rollshowchar}}} {{charname=@{Kab|character_name}}} {{nonlethal=[[1[Nonlethal]]]}} {{attack=1}}{{roll=[[1d20cs>20 + 1[Melee] + 0[Ability] + 0[MOD] + 0[TEMP] + (@{Kab|attack_condition})[CONDITION] + @{Kab|rollmod_attack}[QUERY] ]]}} {{critconfirm=[[1d20cs20 + 1[Melee] + 0[Ability] + 0[MOD] + 0[TEMP] + (@{Kab|attack_condition})[CONDITION] + @{Kab|rollmod_attack}[QUERY] + @{Kab|critconfirm_bonus}[CRIT CONFIRM BONUS] ]]}}{{atkvs=(Melee vs AC)}}{{shownotes=[[1]]}}{{notes=}}{{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg1=[[0+1[STR] + 0[MOD] + 0[TEMP] + @{Kab|rollmod_damage}[QUERY]]]}}{{dmg1type=}}{{dmg1crit=[[((0+0) + (1[STR] + 0[MOD] + 0[TEMP] + @{Kab|rollmod_damage}[QUERY]) * 2)]]}} {{conditionsflag=[[@{Kab|attack_condition}]]}} {{conditions=@{Kab|conditions_display}}} {{conditionsnote= @{Kab|attack_condition_note}@{Kab|damage_condition_note}}} Like this attack with a stick, from my poor level 1 Wizard who is too stupid to learn any spells. You can then paste this into a macro, adjusting whatever you need to for the extra attack, and chuck it on your macro bar. When you say "buffs" are these things that are record on the sheet, where you can mouseover for the attribute name, e.g. @{recently_sharpened_stick_mod}? I notice there's an option in Configuration to prompt for a manual modifier. There's an option at the top of the sheet with 'conditions and buffs'. I made some buffs to take care of flanking, aid another, study target, and other such things. If I want to activate one of them, then I just open buffs and check mark the one I want. What I want to accomplish is as follows: 1/2/3/4 Mainhand attacks as decided by BAB, four additional attacks including 3 offhand attacks from Greater Two Weapon Fighting and 1 from tailblade. The character sheet doesn't seem to have room for more than 3 additional attacks and I want 4 of them.
Alright, I figured out the macro. I guess I'm good then as I don't think it's possible to add more attacks to the character sheet.