Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Unique ID for Turn Order in html markup

Koibu
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Can we get a unique ID or class for the Turn Order? It would be nice to reliably target with CSS. I stream my D&D campaigns and it's nice to spice up the visuals with some simple CSS injected with a browser add-on. One of the things I like to do is make some modifications to the turn order, but to target it one needs to target .ui-dialog[aria-labelledby="ui-id-7"] and have it be the first sub window opened (character sheets, handouts, etc.). That means its possible, but frustrating, to target the window. Sometimes the ID changes too. When I first started playing with CSS, the number was 8. Then one day it became 7. Don't know why the first window opened is 7, and it doesn't really matter either. I would really appreciate the added value of this (hopefully) small change. Thank you. Neal
I've always been a fan of Neals stuff. He's ingenuitive and has years upon years of experience with roll20. If such a thing could be implemented to further allow him (and others) to keep doing amazing stuff with roll20, that something I could get on board with. Signed.
Neal, this is a really great idea that I'm sure would help tons of streamers.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Hm, this would be nice. Giving the API access to it as well could also be useful, if it doesn't already.
Kenton
Forum Champion
Translator
Thanks for this suggestion, all. I've moved this into the development queue. 
Kenton
Forum Champion
Translator
Hello again - We've released an update today that adds a CSS class to the Turn Tracker element on the Virtual Tabletop. The class is  initiativedialog