Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .

The new D&D 2024 sheet is now available!

Create a free account

[LFM][LFP][D&D 5e][Dark Sun][F2P] Discord Server Dedicated to Dark Sun in D&D 5e

oi why are you reading this?
Still looking for peeps even though Boris is not good at keeping the thread fresh :P Boris
we are always looking for people and come on man.. don't call me out like that.
I have a broken hand and come on in join the server
Duragonn said: I'm interested DillonDND  said: Anyone who has any interest can  friend me on discord, my discord is DillonDND#5228.
A lot of people are interested come on in!!
Fun Fact with Boris: Crows and Ravens give names to people
Fun Fact with Boris 2: Sharks swim while they sleep
Fun Fact with Boris 3: While dolphins sleep the deactivate only one of their brain lobes, thus they are still thinking and playing while sleeping, 
Fun Fact with Boris 4: D&D 1st edition was sued by J. R. R. Tolkien for encroaching on just copying his world.
Fun Fact with Boris 5: there is a beetle that has an exoskeleton that is stronger then tank armor
Fun Fact with Boris 6: The first automaton was made in Japan in 300 BC..
Fun Fact with Boris 7:  The michelin stars are pretty good to have.
Fun Fact with Boris 8: Dogs are good boys.
Fun Fact with Boris 8: Insects consist 3/4 of the body mass of all living things on earth.
Fun Fact with Boris 9: Drinking alcohol is not a good idea.
Sent you a friend request on discord. Time for me to dive back down the dark sun lore rabbit hole! I haven't played in a dark sun game since 2010ish 
I'm game, let me get an invite
Maaraskuu said: I'm game, let me get an invite DillonDND  said: Everyone is welcome, server population is not an issue. Anyone who has any interest can  friend me on discord, my discord is DillonDND#5228. Do the thing! :P
Fun Fact with Boris 10: Astronauts have to choose the size of their trallala when choosing their costume.

Edited 1599712585
Boris N. said: Fun Fact with Boris: Crows and Ravens give names to people Fun Fact with Boris 2: Sharks swim while they sleep Fun Fact with Boris 3: While dolphins sleep the deactivate only one of their brain lobes, thus they are still thinking and playing while sleeping, Fun Fact with Boris 4: D&D 1st edition was sued by J. R. R. Tolkien for encroaching on just copying his world. Fun Fact with Boris 5: there is a beetle that has an exoskeleton that is stronger then tank armor Fun Fact with Boris 6: The first automaton was made in Japan in 300 BC Fun Fact with Boris 7: The michelin [sic] stars are pretty good to have. Fun Fact with Boris 8: Dogs are good boys. Fun Fact with Boris 8: Insects consist 3/4 of the body mass of all living things on earth. Fun Fact with Boris 9: Drinking alcohol is not a good idea. Fun Fact with Boris 10: Astronauts have to choose the size of their trallala when choosing their costume. I literally do not understand what's going on with this thread. What do any of the above have to do with a D&D 5e Dark Sun Discord server?  My understanding of the Looking for Group forum is to, you know, look for a group.  Of the last fourteen posts, three of them have been related to people looking to join a Discord server related to the original point of this thread.  The rest, though?  None of them have anything to do with the Dark Sun game setting.  Unless someone wants to try to convince me that astronauts and Michelin stars are suddenly part of the setting along with dolphins, Japan, and J.R.R Tolkien--which would would be incredibly meta. I'm honestly not one for lots of rules, but there are guidelines which the community abides by and which moderators have enforced in other threads. Refrain from "bumping" posts (i.e. replying to a thread solely to bring it to the top and providing no new information) Refrain from posting replies that do not relate to the original post's request or topic I don't understand how the majority of the posts over the last two, two and half weeks haven't violated these rules.  No new information has been presented--it's being bumped.  The replies have nothing to do with the original posts topic.  I guess I just want to know what's going on here. I want people to be able to find themselves groups to join that match their interests, but letting someone's thread turn into this seems to be setting a bad precedent for others to follow.  If I start posting "Fun Facts" on others' threads, will that be acceptable?  Is it only this one? I'm truly trying to understand what's going on here because it's not making any sense.
Come one, come all, join in on Dark Sun!
Innocence said: Boris N. said: Fun Fact with Boris: Crows and Ravens give names to people Fun Fact with Boris 2: Sharks swim while they sleep Fun Fact with Boris 3: While dolphins sleep the deactivate only one of their brain lobes, thus they are still thinking and playing while sleeping, Fun Fact with Boris 4: D&D 1st edition was sued by J. R. R. Tolkien for encroaching on just copying his world. Fun Fact with Boris 5: there is a beetle that has an exoskeleton that is stronger then tank armor Fun Fact with Boris 6: The first automaton was made in Japan in 300 BC Fun Fact with Boris 7: The michelin [sic] stars are pretty good to have. Fun Fact with Boris 8: Dogs are good boys. Fun Fact with Boris 8: Insects consist 3/4 of the body mass of all living things on earth. Fun Fact with Boris 9: Drinking alcohol is not a good idea. Fun Fact with Boris 10: Astronauts have to choose the size of their trallala when choosing their costume. I literally do not understand what's going on with this thread. What do any of the above have to do with a D&D 5e Dark Sun Discord server?  My understanding of the Looking for Group forum is to, you know, look for a group.  Of the last fourteen posts, three of them have been related to people looking to join a Discord server related to the original point of this thread.  The rest, though?  None of them have anything to do with the Dark Sun game setting.  Unless someone wants to try to convince me that astronauts and Michelin stars are suddenly part of the setting along with dolphins, Japan, and J.R.R Tolkien--which would would be incredibly meta. I'm honestly not one for lots of rules, but there are guidelines which the community abides by and which moderators have enforced in other threads. Refrain from "bumping" posts (i.e. replying to a thread solely to bring it to the top and providing no new information) Refrain from posting replies that do not relate to the original post's request or topic I don't understand how the majority of the posts over the last two, two and half weeks haven't violated these rules.  No new information has been presented--it's being bumped.  The replies have nothing to do with the original posts topic.  I guess I just want to know what's going on here. I want people to be able to find themselves groups to join that match their interests, but letting someone's thread turn into this seems to be setting a bad precedent for others to follow.  If I start posting "Fun Facts" on others' threads, will that be acceptable?  Is it only this one? I'm truly trying to understand what's going on here because it's not making any sense. Want to join? Send friend request
Always looking for more, we have quite the community!
Say hello to my little friend, the gorak, found only in Dark Sun!