Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

A variable number of dices

1589755235

Edited 1589755262
Hi humans ! (and others) I am playing Pathfinder with friends. And i've jsute discorverd that if I put @{level} in the description of my spells, it changes automaticaly when i gain a level. So I don't have to change all my spells every level gained. And its very usefull ... But i have spells witch need to roll one more dice every 2 levels. So i have found (floor((@{level} /2) +1)) => And it gives the number of dices. But i can't find the way to say to the game "ROLL (floor((@{level} /2) +1))d8 and guive me se sum PLEASE !" (if I write (floor((@{level} /2) +1))d8, it only do (floor((@{level} /2) +1)) ... And not roll the number of dices i want) How can i do that ? Please ? (sorry for my bad accent, not a native english-speaker) (and I now you didn't eared my accent)
1589756604

Edited 1589756625
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Not sure which sheet you are using or where you are using this, but try; [[ [[  floor((@{level}/2) +1)  ]]d8 ]]
Thank you ! You're my best human friend for this hour !
1589757985
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
You assume I'm human? ;-)