Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e] DM looking for players

Im Intrested Im playing for sure, Have played D&D sense the 80's and currently and very experienced in 5e. Give me a holla if you need a dedicated player
John F. said: Im Intrested Im playing for sure, Have played D&D sense the 80's and currently and very experienced in 5e. Give me a holla if you need a dedicated player Hi John! I just sent you a PM.
Ricardo K. said: Hi! I'm an experienced player with 5e, loved to learn more about the setting, maybe give a shot. I have some characters in mind but I'd like to see which one would work better for the setting and the story you're trying to craft.  I speak English, y también hablo Español.  Hi Ricardo, I just sent you a PM
Hi id love to play along. Either the 1000 to 1300 or the 1400 to 1700 on saturday Im a new player, but i have a good understanding of the rules, and im a fast learner
I’m new to the game and I’m interested if your okay with the fact that I’m a newbie than I would love to play!
If you are still looking for players for any of your games, I have some experience both with 5E and Pathfinder (moreso Pathfinder) but I did start with 5E. I would probably like to play a Cleric or something like that, with a focus primarily on healing and support but also able to do some damage as well. Support character. Chaotic Good. That sort of thing. 
Hey there, I've written in the Applications thread of your game, but just to be sure, I'd really like to join your game. I'm new to D&D and I'd like to join your game and have fun! Thank you for your consideration!
Hi all! We're about to start the first group. Sorry I couldn't reply earlier (the site was down, and also I was sleeping). I may be able to accommodate one more player per slot. I've sent everyone PMs asking to confirm. I'll be able to respond in the next 15 minutes right before we get started but then I'll be DMing so I'll check my messages here in 3 hours. PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!
New player here. I've done some reading, watched a couple campaigns on YouTube and have gone through creating a character -- would love to join if there is still room! Looking to play a Half-Elf Rogue but am flexible!
Hey.  I was wondering if I could get some help creating a character...  I don't have any of the 5th Edition books.  But I've really been wanting to get back into Dungeons & Dragons.  I don't really have the money to buy the books, but if someone who has the books could help me get started with creating a character, it would be mmuch appreciated.
Amazing time with the one shot last night! Great group last night and enjoyed the experience. Looking forward to more. 
I had a good time last night! I really enjoyed the experience and I am looking forward to play a longer campaign 
Aaaand we ran all four games in the end! I had a great time doing it! Thanks to all the players who could join and graciously brought their skills to the table. Especially the new players! I hope you all found it enjoyable. And if you could not join this time, I'll be posting new dates for games so we'll have another chance soon. :)
Hello again! I'm opening up two long-running weekly games for the players who joined the test game this last weekend in the following schedules starting this week with a session 0 : Saturdays from 14:00 to 17:00 (-5GMT). Sundays from 10:00 to 13:00 (-5GMT). Slots will go on a first-come first-served basis. PM me or hmu on discord for confirmation and character creation. The setting would be homebrewed, similar to the one-shot (high fantasy, medieval, etc.) but we'll play using character options from the PHB, Xanathar's, Eberron, and Ravnica. If you want to use the same character you played with, I'm OK with that too. Now, if you missed the one-shot and want to give it a try , here's the info for this week (after this I'll probably wait a couple of weeks or more before doing another open one-shot): 1. Schedule: Thursday 28th: 19:00 - 22:00 (-5GMT) If you are interested, PM me and I'll send the links to join. As the last time, I'm hoping to have between 3 and 5 players. Playing Characters I'll be sharing a campaign link on Dndbeyond and a discord channel to prep and run the game.  Party size: 3-5 players. Level 3. Character creation: all PHB options (long running campaigns will include more sources, but let's keep it simple for this session). Ability scores: standard array (15-14-13-12-10-08). Level Progression: Milestones. Encumbrance rules. Standard starting equipment. The setting: Here's a little bit about the setting you'll find: Welcome to the coastal city of Oddendale , famous for its honey, spice, and a highly priced distilled liquor known as Daylight . A clear, light golden, strong spirit, with a woody aroma, with hints of honey, ginger, and citrus. The city is also known as the source of another less reputable substance, a recreational drug commonly referred to as "muck" , a highly concentrated compound that looks like a dark brown ooze. Nobody really knows how it is produced or who is behind it, only that authorities have been able to trace it back to this coastal city. Local authorities do not seem very worried, but religious authorities have taken an interest in the matter. These days, the city is celebrating the Harvest Moon Festival, a week-long celebration that welcomes travelers, merchants, and officials from all over the country to share food, drink, and more importantly, close the many trading deals that ensure most of the city's yearly earnings. Most citizens open up their homes to provide all types of lodgings for travelers and friends during the festivities, a sign of good luck for the next harvest, and extra coin. It's the first day of the festival and a group of adventurers is slowly gathering by the main square, still unaware of each other's presence and the role they will play in this story. They've come to trade, celebrate, provide security for their employers, entertain the merry folk, and even try to pick a pocket or two if luck so allows. Yet something is brewing beneath the jovial atmosphere that fills the city, and a secret that could change it forever is about to be revealed.  PM me and I'll send you the links to join. :)
Hello, I am a new player to roll20. I've been in several 5e groups (in person) and I am pretty familiar with the rules and mechanics. I'm also a player that likes to have fun and prioritizes role playing but also understands tough tactical encounters. I would like to join your group to get more familiar with roll20 and see if your game is a good fit for me. Look forward to hearing from you about Thursday, although the weekend times should be fine for me as well. The story description you provided looks like it could be quite exciting!
I know there's a lot of responses here, but I would be interested. I'm an experienced player who has been on hiatus for personal reasons and am now starting to be able to get back into playing things. I am definitely looking for either Tuesday or Thursday times. I'm in the Central Time zone.
Never played d&d, always wanted to. I'm Canadian, mountain time, or GMT - 6 I think. If anybody would be interested ln letting me join a game or something, it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm 17 btw.
Hi everyone, I'll be sending PMs to those who are interested in the one-shot until the group for this Thursday is complete :)
Hello! if you have any more slots I'd love to join!:)
Hey! me and one of my friends would absolutely love to come on thursday. I've been playing for a while, and i'm running a game that he's in right now as his first game. Ty for DMing!!
Lemon W. said: Hello! if you have any more slots I'd love to join!:) Invitation sent!
PM'd
Joseph H. said: PM'd Got it. And with that, all slots for Thursday and the long running games are full for the time being. You can still PM me and I'll put you on deck in case anyone cancels and/or for future games. Thanks again to everyone who's reached out :)
Are you still looking for players? 
New player here interested if you do another one shot . 
Hello! I’m new-ish to the game, never really played before. Are you still looking for party members?
Hey, I’m a mature open-minded player in my 40s who hasn’t really played since I was a teenager. But I’m looking to get back into it and learn the rules well enough again so that I can ultimately DM some friends and family :-) but for now, consider me a brand-new player.   I’m on the East Coast but I have no problem staying up late. Weekday evenings are probably best for me.   Hoping to hear from you.   Tom

Edited 1590883657
Hey Alex, Jerry, Retro, and Tom, unfortunately we are full at the moment but I'll post again here when I put together another one-shot and potentially another schedule for a new group.
Hello! I’m a new player. Never really played an official game before but I would love to join you for a game 
No problem. Thanks very much and have fun  

Edited 1595349186
I don't know if you're available but my friends and I are looking for a DM, were completely new and we are only looking for a one-shot or two-three session campaign at the moment then if we enjoy it progress onto a full campaign would you be interested? Thanks.     
Hi! Yeah, I'll be updating the dates for this one-shot soon. I'll send you a PM when it's up.