Hello, I was wondering if there was a way for NPC sheets to reference properties of other sheets. Specifically, I'm asking if the NPC character sheet for a wild shape could directly reference the Int/Wis/Cha/etc of the PC Druid character sheet. I'm not necessarily looking for a macro, I found a wild shape macro that I'm quite happy with (DruidShift from Bast L.), and I have no problem creating a special sheet for each wild shape, but the player just reached level 4 and now I have to go through every wild shape sheet to update the increased wisdom (and all the skills/saving throw that reference it), and I'll be having to do the same thing at level 5 with the increased prof bonus. I attempted to reference it using the @{DruidNameHere|Relevant Stat} (may not be exactly right formatting, going off memory from a few days ago) in the box for the appropriate attribute under Attributes & Abilities but it ended up just spitting out the text. Any ideas? A more appropriate reference format to enter in that or another box, or amending the macro to update those values every time there's a shift? Thanks in advance.