Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shadowrun 6 Sheet (German, work in progress, translation EN later)

Edited 1603722843
Belaran
Sheet Author
Translator
Awesome! Be aware that I'm not done yet, but once I'm ready, yes, I'll fill a PR directly against the Roll20 repo. I'll update my local repo to grab the spanish files. About the roughness of the English translation: don't worry people using the CS will quickly file better translation! 
Belaran
Sheet Author
Translator
OK, I am almost done :&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/belaran/roll20-character-sheets/commit/1ce4710c065139d861f707e43266a97ce0181683" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/belaran/roll20-character-sheets/commit/1ce4710c065139d861f707e43266a97ce0181683</a> &nbsp;- feel free to review and comment! I need to finish the magic part plus the matrix, then I'll test before setting up the PR for Roll20.
@Avalia hey there - would love to send you a message (but somehow it doesnt work and I get an error code out). I am a total newbie and would love to ask you some questions, if that is fine :) Is there another way to reach out to you? Cheerz, Bobby~
Avalia
Sheet Author
No problem, I sent a reply to you. Short update for the actual sheet: Last pull request was denied due to inconveniences with some translation files.
Belaran
Sheet Author
Translator
@Avalia yeah, that's why I did not publish my own changes. I fixed a few things and update the all 4 languages accordingly (en, de, es, fr), but the new policy of Roll20 of refusing changes to translation files means that I need to submit the changes first (breaking the character sheet), waiting for the changes to be available in crowdin and then do the work all over again in crowdin for each language. This new policy has made give up on the idea of contributing more to any character sheet, it's just too much of hassle.